2013 BEST Simulink Design Award
The BEST Simulink Design Award is open to all teams participating in the 2013 competition. The award will be presented to one team in each of the 4 BEST regions (Northern Plains, Frontier Trails, Souths, Texas) that best applies the Simulink Support Package for VEX based on the judging criteria and robot performance in the competition.
What you need to compete for the award:
- BEST Simulink model
- OPTIONAL Short youtube video describing your program
- Short description of your Simulink model (256 characters max)
Additional information you need when you make your submission:
- The full name of your school
- Know which hub you belong to
- Name of a team point of contact
- Valid email address for the team contact
- The total number of students on your team
- The 2013 PASSCODE (get this from your teacher or hub)
Submit your entry here: http://www.bestinc.org/simulink_award/form.php
before November 2nd 2013, 11PM EST
P.S. Don't wait until November 2nd to make your submission!!
The winning teams will be awarded all of the following:
- Plaque/trophy titled BEST Simulink Design Award - by MathWorks
- MATLAB & Simulink Student Version DVD of the latest release of MATLAB software for each team member ($99 value), and
- a MathWorks cap for each team member
More About Simulink
MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists in the world. The company equips BEST teams with software, training, and mentoring to tackle the same technical issues as professional engineers. Industry-standard MATLAB® and Simulink® provide a flexible design environment where BEST students can apply classroom theory to solve problems encountered in designing their robots.